Wednesday 10 April 2013

Spring; wherefore art thou?

cherry blossoms

Okay, I've had enough of this crummy weather now. I'm ready for Spring! I need some warmth and some sunshine. This weekend looked promising and we even went for a walk on Sunday and didn't freeze to death, but it's back to dreary today.

Reasons why I can't wait for Spring:

  • I can finally get my chicken coop finished, and move some chickens in!
  • Barbeques!
  • Camping trips to the seaside
  • Finish setting up my raised beds and gutter gardens
  • Picnics
  • Bike rides

    Hurry up Spring!
  • 2 comments:

    Gemma White said...

    I am so ready for spring now, have lots of things that I can't wait for, number 1 being going out without needing a coat, but BBQs come in at a very close 2nd! x

    Anonymous said...

    Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web
    site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account
    your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    Here is my homepage; las vegas golf instruction

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...