Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Spring; wherefore art thou?

cherry blossoms

Okay, I've had enough of this crummy weather now. I'm ready for Spring! I need some warmth and some sunshine. This weekend looked promising and we even went for a walk on Sunday and didn't freeze to death, but it's back to dreary today.

Reasons why I can't wait for Spring:

  • I can finally get my chicken coop finished, and move some chickens in!
  • Barbeques!
  • Camping trips to the seaside
  • Finish setting up my raised beds and gutter gardens
  • Picnics
  • Bike rides

    Hurry up Spring!
  • 3 comments:

    Gemma Phazey said...

    I am so ready for spring now, have lots of things that I can't wait for, number 1 being going out without needing a coat, but BBQs come in at a very close 2nd! x

    Anonymous said...

    Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web
    site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account
    your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    Here is my homepage; las vegas golf instruction

    Sakk-Chob Kinkhongaroy said...

    I noticed that you have lots of yummy recipes on your page and I would like to suggest you have a look at our Top Food Blogs section here: www(dot)alldishes.co.uk/top-food-blogs
    If you want to add your food blog for get more visit traffic to the list and have your recipes indexed on Alldishes.co.uk, all you have to do is follow the instructions here: www(dot)alldishes.co.uk/add-your-food-blogs

    Hopefully hearing from you soon,

    Thanks,
    Sakkarin SÂș
    info@alldishes(dot)co.uk

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...