Thursday 24 March 2011

Asian inspired pasta

I love picking up reduced items when I go shopping! There's nothing better than feeling like you've got a bargain! When I went shopping last weekend, I picked up a piece of salmon for 60% off! I ate it in this Asian inspired pasta dish:

asian inspired pasta, salmon, food blog, syn free, recipe, pescatarian, slimming world

Asian inspired pasta for one!

  • Salmon
  • Three brocolli florets
  • Four mushrooms
  • Garlic clove
  • Half chopped chilli (optional)
  • Spaghetti
  • Handful of spinach
  • Soy sauce

    Chop chilli and garlic, add to a bowl with about half a cup of soy sauce and stir to combine. Cut the salmon into bite size pieces and add to the bowl, stirring well and leave to marinate in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. Chop the vegetables. Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet, while they are cooking spray a pan with cooking spray, add the salmon (reserve the marinade), brocolli and mushrooms. About halfway through cooking, add the reserved marinade into the pan. Drain and rinse the spaghetti, and mix everything together. I don't cook the spinach, I just stir it into the hot pasta so it doesn't wilt too much but feel free to add it earlier if you prefer!
  • 5 comments:

    Angelina said...

    this looks incredible!!! always looking for new recipes with salmon. I love it, but only when it's done right!!

    thanks for sharing!!

    i'm trying to lose weight also... so, hope you don't mind if I get tips from you, I've been struggling with my weight since my first pregnancy in 1998!! :o(

    (found you from swap-bot.com's blog swap!! i'm cinderella730 there.) :o)

    jamie said...

    That looks SO GOOD! I love fish- salmon is definitely one of my favorites, I'll have to try this out!! :)
    -Jamie

    Simply Life said...

    great looking pasta dish!

    nikouru said...

    This looks delicious! I'm always looking for dinner ideas and I think I've just added this one to my list.

    Anonymous said...

    It involves listening to certain sounds and music that will train the ringing to go away and stay away.
    This is why most of those who have problems with sleep would look for new tinnitus treatment which could probably promise them much better sleep.
    Dihuang (Rehmannia glutinosa):It is a Chinese herb.


    Also visit my web blog ... sinus Infection Treatment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...