Monday 17 October 2011

A cosy kind of weekend

Hello! How was your weekend?

Mine was lovely – quiet and relaxing! I went to the market to do a little bit of shopping.

ecoprincess

I’m starting a new job tonight, and the hours are 5:30-10:30pm, so I wanted to get some things in to make some meals in advance which I could freeze to make it easier for Adam and I. Adam was at work on Saturday so when I got home I spent some time with this cute little face:

cute

 cute

I spent the rest of the day cooking up a storm (got a recipe or two to post out of it too!) and when Adam came home he surprised me with these gorgeous flowers:

Photobucket

We took Izzy out for a walk:

Photobucket

Then came home and had a delicious dinner together, ate some ice cream and then cuddled up watching a film! Sunday was spent working, then out for a curry with my parents and sisters.

Hope you had a good weekend too, let me know what you got up to! Also, do you have any tips for meals that are easily made in bulk and can be frozen? So far, my freezer is full of chilli, lasagne and soup!

1 comment:

Lauren - Scrapbook Blog said...

Hi lovely, thanks for your comment. PCOS is miserable isn't it! I've only got time to look through your last 7 or so posts but I'm going to have a proper read through when I have time!
SO brilliant you are almost at the 'I do' stage! we've still not set a date yet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...