Monday 16 July 2012

Rain rain go away

raindrops


The rain. So much rain. Normally I love rain but it has rained almost contstantly for the past two, maybe three months. In that time we've had probably no more than two weeks worth of nice days scattered throughout. Some summer!

Don't get me wrong, I do love rain. It's good for my garden and I get to wear my wellies. But it's barely stopped, the puppies are miserable having to go on their walks in the rain and it's killed off almost all of my plants.

Fingers crossed we get a few days of sunshine before the summer is over!

1 comment:

sadie said...

we have had A LOT of rain, it's true!

I'm so selfish though, I love a rainy summer, so I'm delighted. However, it would be nice to have some sunny days once the kids are on school hols.

lovely raindrop pic.
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...