Friday 23 September 2011

First ever run!

I went on my first ever run today! It wasn't very long. Or very fast. But hey, it was a run nontheless! I'm not sure how long I ran for as my ipod battery (which was doubling as my pedometer) died on me. I actually really enjoyed it - I woke up this morning full of energy, which I'm contributing to the lie in I had this morning! I've been a bit up and down lately with my eats, exercise and sleep, which I know are all linked. I'm going to make more of an effort to get into a better routine, which should hopefully be easier with uni starting again next week!

When I got home, I stretched out with a little bit of yoga, then I gave Izzy a bath since I caught her rolling in something on our run.



She hates bathtime, and always goes a bit crazy afterwards. But she looks (and smells!) much better now!

1 comment:

alicia said...

she is TOO CUTE!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...