Saturday 22 September 2012

Bye Tree...

They're cutting my tree down!

tree autumn instagram

I'm so sad; I love this tree, I think it's beautiful and it drops leaves in gorgeous shades of red, brown and gold all over my garden. But we need to make room so Adam can have a garage/store in the garden.

I'll be sad to see the tree go, but I have to look at the positives; no longer using my dining room as storage, which means that I can finally get a new dining table and a chalkboard wall!

And at least I have this cute little face with me to cheer me up:

boston terrier

It's been a bit quiet over here of late, my laptop broke and so I am photoshop-less! But I just ordered a new copy which I hope to get soon, so I can get back to a semi-regular posting schedule.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...