Monday 29 October 2012

Blanket

pink crochet blanket

I'd been wanting to learn how to crochet for ages, and in particular I'd been wanting to make my own blanket. I'm so pleased that I managed to learn how to do it! I'd been trying to teach myself for ages but never quite grasped it, then last year I worked with a girl called Sarah who crocheted and she kindly taught me.

It was really easy to make, so simple and worked up quickly. I didn't use any particular online instructions, but you can find them easily by a quick google! I made it pink to go in my spare room/office.

pink crochet blanket

It's not massive, just a lap blanket and it was done up until a few days ago, when I decided to add a couple more rounds to it to make it slightly bigger. But I love it and I'm excited to snugglee up under it this winter.

pink crochet blanket

I've already crocheted a couple more things too - a tiny bobble hat for an egg and one baby shoe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...