Monday 11 April 2011

Food photography fail!

fail

Sigh! Today has just been "one of those days". Oh well, at least the granola I made tasted delicious - once I managed to get the milk in the bowl that is! Free Avatars

I'll be posting the recipe tomorrow, but as far as today goes I've given up hope of getting anything productive done! I am instead going to go and make something incredibly easy for dinner, and then snuggle up with Izzy for the rest of the night! How has your Monday been so far?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I kinda love your "failed" photos. :-) They still look great!

mindrunningwild said...

I love things like this, it keeps us real. Nothing is perfect.
gotta say though, that is still one high quality photograph :)

Anonymous said...

where are youuuuuuu!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...